Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Well.

(Okay, this post was supposed to be released yesterday, but apparently it didn't save.  Man, I SO like the old Blogger template better. >.<)

Anyways, turns out, Anna is moving from the world. Ain't that sunshine and daisies. And not only Anna, but McKaylee as well! Anna is one of my best friends and well, I'll say it, now that I've lost Chelsie, she's pretty much one of my two lifelines right now. And McKaylee- GYAH! MCKAYLEE CAN'T GO! SHE'S SO FREAKING EPIKLY NICE THAT SHE SEEMS TO HAVE MOTHER TERESA'S BLOOD IN HER VEINS OR SOMETHING! Not literally, but that's how nice she is and I am NOT exaggerating. At least shosei can hang out with them at Timplodge on Friday, though. I would kill myself or something if Anna never got to go...
I just love 3rd Ward and I love it a LOT. As stated on Sunday, I love it more than Naruto, that epic win PotC wedding and a double king-sized bar of Hershey's Cookies 'n' Milk Chocolate (like Leigha said, that's really saying something as it is GOOD).

At least on Monday there was no school- that was sweet! Went to the Malt Shoppe (any idea how GOOD that Oreo Cheesecake flavored shake is?!?!?!?!?!) and saw Zookeeper (not my type of movie and was found to be predictable, but there were pretty funny parts here or there).

Today was just a normal school day, really. Didn't see Eliza at Lunch, so I didn't sit with her. I did manage to find Tyler and Trisha, though. Trisha thinks that the scene Tyler and I performed at the end of the year last year (pretty much a spoof of Ocarina of Time) was boring, and Tyler keeps saying that apparently she has a very different sense of humor than we do. Yet again, Trisha didn't even have time to skim over the words. :P

Whoohoo! Early out tomorrow! Time to catch up on my writing!

-The Awesome Writer

(P.S. That Shosei thing up there? That's Japanese for yours truly. I was gonna use French, but I thought it'd be obvious what language I used...)

No comments:

Post a Comment